THETA (THETA) Trading 2.9% Lower Over Last Week
THETA (CURRENCY:THETA) traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 20th. One THETA token can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001083 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, IDEX, WazirX and Fatbtc. Over the last week, THETA has traded down 2.9% against the US dollar. THETA has a total market capitalization of $95.90 million and approximately $501,473.00 worth of THETA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00040128 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $550.24 or 0.05411329 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00027068 BTC.
THETA Token Profile
Buying and Selling THETA
THETA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, Hotbit, Binance, OKEx, Coinbit, WazirX, DDEX, Gate.io, Bithumb, Huobi, IDEX and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as THETA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire THETA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase THETA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for THETA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THETA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.