The India Fund, Inc. Common Stock (IFN) Earning Positive News Coverage, Study Finds
Press coverage about The India Fund, Inc. Common Stock (NYSE:IFN) has been trending positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group scores the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. The India Fund, Inc. Common Stock earned a media sentiment score of 0.40 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the investment management company an impact score of 45.6813259305817 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- How to Buy and Hold in a Recession (money.usnews.com)
- Facebook should help us understand the link between political speech and violence (theverge.com)
- Telecom Stock Roundup: Ericsson Partners Hi3G, Verizon’s 5G Plans on Track & More (zacks.com)
- New Age Beverages Corporation Prices Underwritten Public Offering Of $10.5 Million Of Common Stock (finance.yahoo.com)
- The Ocean Link Consortium Secures Blocking Vote in eHi Car Services Take-private Transaction (prnewswire.com)
NYSE IFN traded up $0.31 on Friday, hitting $25.25. 60,319 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 65,631. The India Fund, Inc. Common Stock has a 52-week low of $23.71 and a 52-week high of $28.74.
There is no company description available for The India Fund Inc
Further Reading: Fundamental Analysis
Receive News & Ratings for The India Fund Inc. Common Stock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The India Fund Inc. Common Stock and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.