The Graph (CURRENCY:GRT) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 4th. One The Graph coin can now be purchased for $1.48 or 0.00002704 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, The Graph has traded down 7.1% against the US dollar. The Graph has a total market cap of $1.85 billion and $220.21 million worth of The Graph was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $48.17 or 0.00087737 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00019847 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001821 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $37.79 or 0.00068818 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $452.91 or 0.00824874 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $5,290.54 or 0.09635529 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.07 or 0.00100306 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.97 or 0.00043659 BTC.
The Graph Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Graph is an indexing protocol for querying data for networks like Ethereum and IPFS, powering many applications in both DeFi and the broader Web3 ecosystem. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, that applications can query using GraphQL to retrieve blockchain data. There is a hosted service in production that makes it easy for developers to get started building on The Graph and the decentralized network will be launching later this year. The Graph currently supports indexing data from Ethereum, IPFS and POA, with more networks coming soon. “
Buying and Selling The Graph
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Graph directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade The Graph should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase The Graph using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Graph Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Graph and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.