The Bank of Princeton (BPRN) Getting Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Accern Reports
Media coverage about The Bank of Princeton (NASDAQ:BPRN) has been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. Accern rates the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. The Bank of Princeton earned a coverage optimism score of 0.21 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the company an impact score of 46.4057044899098 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Zacks: Analysts Anticipate The Bank of Princeton (BPRN) Will Announce Earnings of $0.53 Per Share (americanbankingnews.com)
- The Bank of Princeton (BPRN) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research (americanbankingnews.com)
- Equities Analysts Offer Predictions for The Bank of Princeton’s FY2017 Earnings (BPRN) (americanbankingnews.com)
- The Bank of Princeton (BPRN) Stock Rating Lowered by B. Riley (americanbankingnews.com)
- Central Jersey Daily Rundown, Monday, Jan. 8 (mycentraljersey.com)
Shares of The Bank of Princeton (NASDAQ:BPRN) traded down $0.03 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $32.97. 12,554 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 6,600. The Bank of Princeton has a fifty-two week low of $29.43 and a fifty-two week high of $39.00.
The Bank of Princeton Company Profile
The Bank of Princeton provides various banking products and services in the United States. The company offers checking accounts, savings accounts, attorney trust accounts, money market accounts, and certificates of deposit; and commercial real estate, commercial and industrial, construction, residential first-lien mortgage, home equity, and consumer loans, as well as lines of credit.
Receive News & Ratings for The Bank of Princeton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Bank of Princeton and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.