Tezos (XTZ) 1-Day Trading Volume Tops $3.32 Million
Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded down 6.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 24th. One Tezos coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.67 or 0.00016764 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $51.55, $5.60, $10.39 and $7.50. Tezos has a market cap of $447.60 million and $3.32 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Tezos has traded 36.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00026908 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Profile
Tezos Coin Trading
Tezos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.60, $50.98, $24.43, $51.55, $7.50, $33.94, $32.15, $20.33, $18.94, $10.39, $24.68 and $13.77. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tezos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.