Tether (USDT) Price Down 0.9% Over Last Week
Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Tether has a market cap of $4.11 billion and approximately $17.08 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tether token can now be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00013616 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, TDAX, CoinBene and Instant Bitex. During the last seven days, Tether has traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.34 or 0.00208655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.02 or 0.01333577 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029680 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00123391 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, Bibox, Gate.io, Exmo, IDAX, Bitfinex, C2CX, Upbit, LBank, CoinTiger, DigiFinex, Bittrex, CoinBene, Kryptono, CoinEx, TDAX, QBTC, UEX, DragonEX, Trade By Trade, BTC-Alpha, BitMart, Sistemkoin, Bit-Z, Iquant, Coinut, HitBTC, BigONE, Kucoin, Poloniex, BitForex, Huobi, BtcTurk, Liqui, MBAex, OKEx, ZB.COM, Instant Bitex, ABCC, B2BX, ChaoEX, Cobinhood, FCoin, OOOBTC, EXX, TOPBTC, Kraken and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.