Tether Price Tops $1.00 on Top Exchanges (USDT)
Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. One Tether token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00013774 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kryptono, OKEx, Binance and Kucoin. In the last week, Tether has traded up 0.1% against the US dollar. Tether has a total market cap of $2.85 billion and $22.75 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005126 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.38 or 0.00375917 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001778 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.14 or 0.00825593 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00149711 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005181 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000913 BTC.
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, HitBTC, LBank, DigiFinex, BigONE, Bit-Z, Bitfinex, Trade By Trade, Instant Bitex, BTC-Alpha, BitMart, IDAX, OOOBTC, MBAex, Upbit, Sistemkoin, Kucoin, Gate.io, CoinBene, IDCM, Coinut, UEX, TDAX, CoinEx, Kraken, Iquant, BtcTurk, C2CX, ChaoEX, Bittrex, OKEx, Kryptono, Cobinhood, Binance, Poloniex, QBTC, EXX, CoinTiger, B2BX, Huobi, ABCC, ZB.COM, FCoin, Liqui, TOPBTC, Exmo, Bibox and DragonEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.