Tether 1-Day Volume Hits $15.67 Billion (USDT)
Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 10th. One Tether token can now be bought for about $1.01 or 0.00019025 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, Kraken, B2BX and Coinut. Over the last week, Tether has traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Tether has a market cap of $2.28 billion and $15.67 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00006621 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.87 or 0.00337779 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002329 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $81.44 or 0.01539279 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.91 or 0.00225169 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00001511 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00005338 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.28 or 0.00364338 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, C2CX, DigiFinex, BtcTurk, QBTC, OKEx, BitMart, OOOBTC, LBank, TOPBTC, Coinut, IDCM, Cobinhood, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Instant Bitex, Sistemkoin, BitForex, Gate.io, B2BX, Kraken, TDAX, ABCC, FCoin, Bit-Z, CoinBene, Huobi, HitBTC, CoinEx, Kryptono, DragonEX, CoinTiger, Exmo, Upbit, BTC-Alpha, Liqui, EXX, Iquant, ChaoEX, Bibox, Poloniex, UEX, Binance, Trade By Trade, BigONE, MBAex, Kucoin and ZB.COM. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.