Terracoin (TRC) Price Reaches $0.0360 on Top Exchanges
Terracoin (CURRENCY:TRC) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 21st. Over the last week, Terracoin has traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Terracoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0360 or 0.00000450 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, C-CEX and Cryptopia. Terracoin has a market cap of $825,196.00 and approximately $51.00 worth of Terracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,996.59 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $422.61 or 0.05285872 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004980 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $148.22 or 0.01854791 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007535 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001907 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 24.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008399 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Terracoin Coin Profile
Terracoin Coin Trading
Terracoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, C-CEX and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Terracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Terracoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Terracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Terracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.