Terracoin Trading Up 19.5% Over Last 7 Days (TRC)
Terracoin (CURRENCY:TRC) traded down 0% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 23rd. During the last week, Terracoin has traded 19.5% higher against the dollar. Terracoin has a total market cap of $4.47 million and $3,135.00 worth of Terracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Terracoin coin can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00002299 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, C-CEX and CoinsMarkets.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,651.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,009.77 or 0.11706300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00022878 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.39 or 0.00143209 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $145.17 or 0.01678320 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00017765 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00020578 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002872 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003805 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008969 BTC.
Terracoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Terracoin (abbreviated TRC) is a peer to peer decentralized currency based on Bitcoin. Terracoin was launched on the 26th of October 2012 and is an SHA-256 coin with a hard cap of 42 million coins. The block time is 2 minutes and the block reward is initially set to 20 TRC. The block reward halves every four years and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks or every hour. There was no premine. It is similar to Bitcoin, but with faster transactions, and improved security by having merged mining and Dark Gravity Wave difficulty recalculation. The Terracoin Foundation was formed to provide stable development, improved security and better community involvement for Terracoin. The TRC Dev Team is currently implementing DASH’s decentralized governance, masternodes, and instant sent. “
Terracoin Coin Trading
Terracoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets, C-CEX, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to buy Terracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Terracoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Terracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Terracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.