Terra Classic (LUNC) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 20th. Terra Classic has a market capitalization of $440.14 million and $23.36 million worth of Terra Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Terra Classic coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Terra Classic has traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Belrium (BEL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00009565 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002263 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001466 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00001652 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000837 BTC.
Terra Classic Profile
Terra Classic (CRYPTO:LUNC) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 23rd, 2019. Terra Classic’s total supply is 6,829,855,179,979 coins and its circulating supply is 5,802,227,059,122 coins. Terra Classic’s official message board is medium.com/terra-money. The official website for Terra Classic is terra.money. Terra Classic’s official Twitter account is @terra_money. The Reddit community for Terra Classic is https://reddit.com/r/terraluna and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Terra Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Terra Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Terra Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Terra Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Terra Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terra Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.