TenX (PAY) 24-Hour Volume Hits $1.07 Million
TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. One TenX token can currently be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00003179 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, Cryptopia and LATOKEN. During the last week, TenX has traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar. TenX has a market capitalization of $29.09 million and $1.07 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004799 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.69 or 0.00421244 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012539 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001570 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $106.52 or 0.01331670 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.31 or 0.00141387 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004354 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000866 BTC.
TenX Token Profile
TenX Token Trading
TenX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Huobi, IDEX, BigONE, Vebitcoin, Kyber Network, Bittrex, HitBTC, Bithumb, Cobinhood, Coinrail, COSS, BitBay, Gate.io, Liqui, OKEx, LATOKEN, Neraex, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Upbit, Bit-Z and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.