TenX Achieves Market Capitalization of $28.63 Million (PAY)
TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded up 6.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on May 15th. One TenX token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.25 or 0.00003144 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, BigONE, Livecoin and HitBTC. TenX has a total market capitalization of $28.63 million and $1.64 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, TenX has traded up 6.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005302 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.89 or 0.00337613 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012584 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001521 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $62.73 or 0.00787718 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.80 or 0.00148139 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004884 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000097 BTC.
TenX Token Profile
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Coinrail, Huobi, Kyber Network, Bit-Z, HitBTC, COSS, Livecoin, Gate.io, BitBay, Cobinhood, Liqui, Cryptopia, Upbit, Bittrex, OKEx, Vebitcoin, BigONE, Bithumb, LATOKEN, IDEX and Neraex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TenX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.