TENT (CURRENCY:TENT) traded down 14.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 24th. In the last week, TENT has traded 27.1% lower against the dollar. TENT has a market capitalization of $707,388.82 and $110,892.00 worth of TENT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TENT coin can currently be bought for $0.0183 or 0.00000043 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $111.07 or 0.00261089 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $53.03 or 0.00124660 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $68.69 or 0.00161468 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00005747 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Flux (FLUX) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00000970 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TENT is a cryptocurrency project focused on privacy, security, and ease of use. Formed originally by SnowGem Foundation as SnowGem (XSG) in 2017, has been working to provide the product features set out in its roadmap with the guidance of its community.. TENT have implemented the Masternode Proof-of-Work (mPoW) system, TENT Secure, that uses existing TENT Masternodes to secure the blockchain and helps prevent 51% attacks from being successful. TENT Coin is based on Bitcoin protocol with zkSNARKS technology support, essentially zero-knowledge cryptography — the concept of one party proving to another party that they know a specific set of information without exposing any knowledge other than what they have said. “
TENT Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TENT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TENT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TENT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.