Tendies (CURRENCY:TEND) traded down 24.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 20th. Tendies has a market cap of $314,615.26 and approximately $1,999.00 worth of Tendies was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Tendies has traded down 30% against the US dollar. One Tendies coin can currently be bought for $0.0419 or 0.00000099 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002351 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.30 or 0.00054746 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00002684 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.42 or 0.00130227 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002351 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.14 or 0.00012075 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.21 or 0.00045147 BTC.
Tendies Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tendies (TEND) is an Ethereum-based deflationary cryptocurrency. Tend Features:Hyper deflation: 4 % of all TEND present in pool are drained daily.Anyone can make the call to drain the pool. Caller gets 1% of drained tokens.Drained tokens are then sent to two distinct addresses.The first address is the famous 0x00000 address. 51% of drained TEND are burned.The second address is a secondary smart contract pool address, which we call, the TENDIES BUCKET. 48% of drained tokens are sent to this bucket, and rewards are then distributed to top holders every 3 days. Anyone can make the call to distribute. “
Buying and Selling Tendies
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tendies directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tendies should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tendies using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tendies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tendies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.