TECO Energy (TE) Receives Daily News Impact Rating of 0.07
Media stories about TECO Energy (NYSE:TE) have trended somewhat positive on Monday, according to Accern. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. TECO Energy earned a coverage optimism score of 0.07 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the utilities provider an impact score of 46.0440520181135 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- TECO Energy (TE) & The Competition Financial Analysis (americanbankingnews.com)
- Financial Analysis: TECO Energy (TE) and The Competition (americanbankingnews.com)
- TECO Energy (TE) vs. Its Peers Head to Head Comparison (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head-To-Head Contrast: TECO Energy (TE) & Its Competitors (americanbankingnews.com)
- TECO Peoples Gas Launches Innovative New Waste-to-Energy Service (businesswire.com)
TECO Energy (TE) remained flat at $$27.64 during trading on Monday.
TECO Energy Company Profile
TECO Energy, Inc (TECO Energy) is a holding company for regulated utilities and other businesses. TECO Energy holds all of the common stock of Tampa Electric Company (TEC) and through its subsidiary, New Mexico Gas Intermediate, Inc (NMGI), owns New Mexico Gas Company, Inc (NMGC). The Company’s segments include Tampa Electric, Peoples Gas System (PGS) and NMGC.
Receive News & Ratings for TECO Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TECO Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.