Dorel Industries (OTCMKTS:DIIBF – Get Rating) had its price objective reduced by TD Securities from C$11.50 to C$10.00 in a report issued on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
Dorel Industries Stock Performance
Dorel Industries stock opened at $3.03 on Wednesday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $3.87 and a 200 day simple moving average of $3.97. The company has a quick ratio of 0.72, a current ratio of 1.90 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.75. Dorel Industries has a 12-month low of $3.00 and a 12-month high of $8.02. The stock has a market capitalization of $98.60 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 0.76 and a beta of 2.58.
About Dorel Industries
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dorel Industries (DIIBF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Dorel Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dorel Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.