Tarku Resources Ltd. (CVE:TKU – Get Rating) shares were down 20% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$0.04 and last traded at C$0.04. Approximately 111,000 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 75% from the average daily volume of 63,396 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.05.
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.06 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.07. The stock has a market capitalization of C$3.27 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.55. The company has a current ratio of 1.99, a quick ratio of 1.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.55.
About Tarku Resources (CVE:TKU)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Tarku Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tarku Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.