Syscoin (SYS) Achieves Market Cap of $17.12 Million
Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. During the last week, Syscoin has traded down 12.4% against the dollar. One Syscoin coin can now be bought for $0.0291 or 0.00000317 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, YoBit, Upbit and Bittrex. Syscoin has a market cap of $17.12 million and approximately $408,114.00 worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $41.31 or 0.00450877 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013753 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006626 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003436 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000432 BTC.
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittylicious, Upbit, YoBit, Sistemkoin, Tux Exchange, Poloniex, Bittrex, Trade By Trade and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.