Syndicate Trading Down 19.4% This Week (SYNX)
Syndicate (CURRENCY:SYNX) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 23rd. Syndicate has a market capitalization of $8.08 million and approximately $92,051.00 worth of Syndicate was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Syndicate has traded 19.4% lower against the US dollar. One Syndicate coin can currently be purchased for about $0.41 or 0.00004866 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005001 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 32.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004254 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00066831 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001439 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000909 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003011 BTC.
- GoldReserve (XGR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- CoinonatX (XCXT) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000239 BTC.
Syndicate Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 14th, 2016. Syndicate’s total supply is 19,531,650 coins. Syndicate’s official Twitter account is @SyndicateLabs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Syndicate’s official website is syndicateltd.net.
Syndicate Coin Trading
Syndicate can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Upbit. It is not currently possible to buy Syndicate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syndicate must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syndicate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syndicate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syndicate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.