Syndicate (SYNX) One Day Trading Volume Reaches $24,414.00
Syndicate (CURRENCY:SYNX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 23rd. Over the last week, Syndicate has traded up 2.9% against the dollar. One Syndicate coin can currently be bought for about $0.0325 or 0.00000582 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit and Cryptopia. Syndicate has a total market capitalization of $1.06 million and $24,414.00 worth of Syndicate was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004857 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000826 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 146.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000095 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 14th, 2016. Syndicate’s total supply is 36,232,292 coins and its circulating supply is 32,518,010 coins. The official website for Syndicate is www.synx.online. Syndicate’s official Twitter account is @SyndicateLabs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Syndicate Coin Trading
Syndicate can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syndicate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syndicate should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syndicate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syndicate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syndicate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.