SuperNET (UNITY) Price Hits $93.68
SuperNET (CURRENCY:UNITY) traded down 7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 22nd. SuperNET has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $731.00 worth of SuperNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SuperNET token can now be purchased for about $93.68 or 0.01115610 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, SuperNET has traded up 7.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.69 or 0.00780151 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002709 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00015097 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011901 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00039175 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00113474 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.19 or 0.00168497 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SuperNET is an asset built on the NXT platform and it is a cryptocurrency network that facilitates the creation revenue for developers in the cryptosphere. UNITY, like the coin's ticker itself, plans to unite, spread and empower cryptocurrencies whle still allowing them to maintain their brand freedom and identity. SuperNET's platform allows developers to create, deploy amd integrate new funcionalities and features related to blockchain technology, with of over 15 programming languages at their disposal through a system of plug-ins. Plug-ins can be downloaded and used within the SuperNET client, allowing new deployments to be easily integrated and used by the SuperNET community. SupeNET revenues (from its core assets, advertisements and shared fees) will be distributed as follows:10% for overhead20% for coin communities, according to their proportional contribution5% Nxt core development5% for BTCD stakers10% unallocated, for discretionary spending to maximise the market cap of SuperNET50% will go to SuperNET assetholders using the NXT dividend mechanism. “
SuperNET Token Trading
SuperNET can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nxt Asset Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy SuperNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SuperNET must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SuperNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SuperNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.