SuperCoin Price Down 81.8% Over Last Week (SUPER)
SuperCoin (CURRENCY:SUPER) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. One SuperCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. SuperCoin has a total market capitalization of $85,576.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of SuperCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SuperCoin has traded down 81.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00014573 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000779 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00002266 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000144 BTC.
SuperCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 12th, 2014. SuperCoin’s total supply is 49,839,582 coins. The official website for SuperCoin is supercoin.nl. The Reddit community for SuperCoin is /r/supercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SuperCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinSuper .
Buying and Selling SuperCoin
SuperCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SuperCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SuperCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SuperCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.