SunContract Price Tops $0.37 (SNC)
SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded up 33.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 3rd. One SunContract token can currently be bought for about $0.37 or 0.00003209 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and YoBit. Over the last seven days, SunContract has traded up 80.7% against the US dollar. SunContract has a market capitalization of $42.37 million and approximately $12.38 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007908 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $123.87 or 0.01079920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002820 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016291 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000435 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008715 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00038639 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.18 or 0.00088793 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.59 or 0.00179511 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016187 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SunContract is a Decentralized Energy Market created to disrupt the energy section. Through the use of SunContract onnects electricity producers and consumers directly on a electricity pool, skipping middlemen fees and complications. SNC is an Ethereum-based token that is used within the SunContract system. “
Buying and Selling SunContract
SunContract can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase SunContract directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SunContract must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SunContract using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SunContract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.