SUN (CURRENCY:SUN) traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. One SUN coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0265 or 0.00000076 BTC on exchanges. SUN has a total market capitalization of $152,338.63 and $24.10 million worth of SUN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SUN has traded down 99.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003093 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001844 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.19 or 0.00040810 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.48 or 0.00106649 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.95 or 0.00142133 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00002954 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32,268.74 or 0.99814453 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003094 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SUN is a social experiment, which focuses on the DeFi potential of TRON. Designed as the quintessential Bitcoin equivalent on the TRON network, SUN features zero VC investments, zero PE investments, no pre-mining or reserves for the team, and is wholly operated by the community through its open-source smart contracts. The project hopes to use SUN to promote the vigorous development and possibilities of TRON's DeFi self-governance community. “
SUN Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SUN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SUN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SUN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SUN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SUN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.