Sun (New) (CURRENCY:SUN) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One Sun (New) coin can now be purchased for $0.0317 or 0.00000054 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Sun (New) has traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar. Sun (New) has a total market capitalization of $157.73 million and $180.10 million worth of Sun (New) was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001714 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00001785 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.08 or 0.00066915 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001712 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001294 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00003235 BTC.
Sun (New) Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SUN is a social experiment filled with unlimited imaginations. It is a crucial component of the TRON DeFi. Together with the other developed decentralized finance (DeFi) projects, it enriches the whole TRON ecosystem. It may also take part in decentralized lending, insurance, liquidity, stable coins, etc. SUN is completely initiated, driven and developed by the SUN community. All of SUN’s functionalities will be implemented by open-source smart contracts, and is wholly operated by the community. The functionalities are developed based on community initiatives. All proposals and decision making are voted via SUN within the community, minority obeys majority. SUN will be deployed to the TRON Virtual Machine with smart contract, becoming a nexus closely correlated with other existing DeFi projects Telegram | Whitepaper “
Buying and Selling Sun (New)
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sun (New) directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sun (New) should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sun (New) using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sun (New) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sun (New) and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.