Sumokoin One Day Volume Reaches $66,981.00 (SUMO)
Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded up 13.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 8th. Sumokoin has a total market capitalization of $8.59 million and $66,981.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded 13% lower against the dollar. One Sumokoin coin can currently be bought for $3.04 or 0.00038526 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $237.89 or 0.03010010 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00035951 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00021512 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011798 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002125 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sumokoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sumokoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.