Sumo Group (SUMO) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Sumo Group (LON: SUMO) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 6/10/2019 – Sumo Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 6/6/2019 – Sumo Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Berenberg Bank.
- 5/31/2019 – Sumo Group was upgraded by analysts at Shore Capital to a “buy” rating.
- 5/28/2019 – Sumo Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 5/27/2019 – Sumo Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 5/20/2019 – Sumo Group is now covered by analysts at Shore Capital. They set a “hold” rating and a GBX 159 ($2.08) price target on the stock.
Shares of SUMO stock opened at GBX 139.35 ($1.82) on Wednesday. Sumo Group PLC has a 1 year low of GBX 105 ($1.37) and a 1 year high of GBX 187 ($2.44). The firm has a market cap of $209.13 million and a PE ratio of -696.75.
In related news, insider David Wilton acquired 1,229 shares of Sumo Group stock in a transaction dated Monday, May 13th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 147 ($1.92) per share, with a total value of £1,806.63 ($2,360.68). Also, insider Paul Porter sold 1,200,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, June 5th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 130 ($1.70), for a total value of £1,560,000 ($2,038,416.31).
Featured Story: What is a put option?
Receive News & Ratings for Sumo Group PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sumo Group PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.