SUIC Worldwide Holdings Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SUIC – Get Free Report)’s stock price dropped 0.5% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $1.93 and last traded at $1.99. Approximately 1,103 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 45% from the average daily volume of 760 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.00.
SUIC Worldwide Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $2.20 and a 200-day simple moving average of $2.07.
About SUIC Worldwide
Suic Worldwide Holdings Ltd is venture capital firm specializing in growth capital investments. The firm seeks to invest in private enterprises and the public sector that develop products and services adopting core capabilities of the IoT, big data, AI, fintech and blockchain. The firm provides IT management consulting services.
- Five stocks we like better than SUIC Worldwide
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for SUIC Worldwide Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SUIC Worldwide and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.