Substratum (SUB) Trading 75.1% Higher Over Last 7 Days
Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded up 47.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Substratum token can currently be purchased for $0.0064 or 0.00000085 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Kyber Network, HitBTC and OKEx. Substratum has a market capitalization of $2.46 million and approximately $3,373.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Substratum has traded 75.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013309 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00208199 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $96.79 or 0.01284254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027280 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00120124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Substratum Token Profile
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, Kyber Network, Tidex, COSS, OKEx, Bitbns, BiteBTC, Radar Relay and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.