Substratum (SUB) Price Hits $0.39
Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded down 15.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. Substratum has a market cap of $87.27 million and approximately $5.30 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Substratum token can now be purchased for about $0.39 or 0.00004954 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, COSS and Kucoin. In the last week, Substratum has traded down 8.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008085 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $61.45 or 0.00788896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00013862 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012822 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00046160 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00111620 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.08 or 0.00180742 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, HitBTC, Tidex, EtherDelta, Kucoin, Binance and OKEx. It is not presently possible to buy Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.