Stronghold USD Hits 1-Day Volume of $6,096.00 (USDS)
Stronghold USD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded up 8.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. One Stronghold USD token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.02 or 0.00018927 BTC on major exchanges including Stellarport, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stronghold. Stronghold USD has a market capitalization of $408,412.00 and approximately $6,096.00 worth of Stronghold USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Stronghold USD has traded up 6.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005073 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.82 or 0.00367767 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012746 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001720 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $61.80 or 0.00788507 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.30 or 0.00156927 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004641 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Stronghold USD Profile
Stronghold USD Token Trading
Stronghold USD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Stronghold and Stellarport. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stronghold USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stronghold USD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stronghold USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stronghold USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stronghold USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.