StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. During the last seven days, StrongHands has traded 33.1% lower against the US dollar. StrongHands has a total market cap of $1.04 million and approximately $2,243.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One StrongHands token can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Version (V) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- PayCoin (XPY) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
StrongHands Token Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. StrongHands’ total supply is 17,370,385,473 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,957,191,119 tokens. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “StrongHands is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the SHA256D algorithm. It features an high 100% APR on PoS rewards. “
StrongHands Token Trading
StrongHands can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StrongHands should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy StrongHands using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.