StrongHands (SHND) Trading 11.7% Lower This Week
StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on May 25th. StrongHands has a market cap of $877,820.00 and $1,412.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One StrongHands coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, STEX and Crex24. During the last seven days, StrongHands has traded 11.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 55.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,049,535,510,978 coins and its circulating supply is 9,289,304,337,524 coins. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for StrongHands is www.stronghands.info. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BiteBTC, Graviex, STEX, Crex24, Coindeal, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StrongHands should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy StrongHands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.