StrongHands (SHND) 1-Day Trading Volume Tops $4,727.00
StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 8.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 24th. Over the last seven days, StrongHands has traded 12.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. StrongHands has a total market cap of $3.21 million and approximately $4,727.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One StrongHands coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and Coindeal.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 35.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000022 BTC.
StrongHands Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. StrongHands’ total supply is 15,979,492,915,346 coins and its circulating supply is 15,979,492,915,413 coins. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for StrongHands is www.stronghands.info.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Coindeal, Trade Satoshi, Graviex, Cryptohub, BiteBTC and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade StrongHands should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StrongHands using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.