Stratis (STRAT) Hits 24 Hour Volume of $1.95 Million
Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. In the last seven days, Stratis has traded up 2% against the dollar. One Stratis coin can now be bought for about $0.86 or 0.00011750 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Binance, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. Stratis has a market cap of $85.03 million and approximately $1.95 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00013059 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003272 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002344 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004601 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007049 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008897 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.22 or 0.00112765 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Livecoin, Binance, Crex24, LiteBit.eu, Trade By Trade, Bithumb, SouthXchange, Bittylicious, Poloniex, HitBTC and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.