Stratis (STRAT) 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $1.17 Million
Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 25th. In the last seven days, Stratis has traded up 8.6% against the US dollar. One Stratis coin can now be purchased for $0.41 or 0.00003898 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex. Stratis has a market capitalization of $40.41 million and approximately $1.17 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00006989 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001011 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002141 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002605 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.72 or 0.00064566 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 974.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Upbit, HitBTC, Coinrail, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Trade By Trade, Bittylicious, Binance, Bithumb, Livecoin, SouthXchange, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.