Storm (STORM) Price Down 7.2% Over Last Week
Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 11th. Storm has a total market capitalization of $11.49 million and $132,856.00 worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Storm has traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Storm token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and WazirX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002627 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.09 or 0.00261812 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008688 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $145.91 or 0.01269583 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00020579 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.94 or 0.00095194 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000432 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bancor Network, WazirX, Radar Relay, Bittrex, Binance, Coinrail, IDEX, Upbit, Coinnest, Kyber Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bitbns and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.