Storm Hits 1-Day Volume of $1.69 Million (STORM)
Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 8.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. During the last seven days, Storm has traded up 11.2% against the US dollar. Storm has a total market capitalization of $11.17 million and $1.69 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Storm token can now be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, Coinrail, Radar Relay and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003254 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $359.99 or 0.03492597 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009686 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.23 or 0.00254468 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00043068 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.61 or 0.00161138 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, YoBit, Coinrail, HitBTC, Bancor Network, WazirX, Coinnest, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bitbns, IDEX, Kyber Network, Radar Relay and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.