Storj (STORJ) Price Reaches $0.90 on Major Exchanges
Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 25th. Storj has a total market cap of $119.73 million and approximately $2.80 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Storj token can currently be bought for $0.90 or 0.00009453 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, IDEX, Radar Relay and Qryptos. In the last seven days, Storj has traded 21.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009850 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.21 or 0.01234740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003620 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00018970 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00061352 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010563 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00095894 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.28 or 0.00224190 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00019437 BTC.
Storj Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform that allows anyone to rent their idle hard drive space and to earn a revenue by doing so. Endusers can use Storj to store their files at competitive prices and within a p2p network that is secure from sever downtime, censorship and hacks. Payments within the Sotrj network and conducted with the STORJ token, an ERC20 Ethereum-based token. “
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta, Poloniex, Livecoin, Radar Relay, IDEX, ChaoEX, Bittrex, Binance, Qryptos, Gate.io, Upbit, Huobi, OKEx, Tidex and BigONE. It is not presently possible to buy Storj directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.