Sterlingcoin Market Cap Hits $131,165.00 (SLG)
Sterlingcoin (CURRENCY:SLG) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 11th. Sterlingcoin has a market capitalization of $131,165.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Sterlingcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sterlingcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0309 or 0.00000470 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Sterlingcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Flycoin (FLY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013928 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded up 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dreamcoin (DRM) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- PayCon (CON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- SpeedCash (SCS) traded 88.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sterlingcoin Coin Profile
X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 2nd, 2014. Sterlingcoin’s total supply is 4,241,006 coins. The Reddit community for Sterlingcoin is /r/sterlingcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sterlingcoin’s official website is sterlingcoin.org. Sterlingcoin’s official Twitter account is @SterlingcoinSLG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sterlingcoin
Sterlingcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sterlingcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sterlingcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sterlingcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sterlingcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sterlingcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.