Steps (STEPS) 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $0.00
Steps (CURRENCY:STEPS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 23rd. One Steps coin can currently be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Steps has a market capitalization of $20,474.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Steps was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Steps has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007874 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Steps Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 16th, 2015. Steps’ total supply is 18,625,017 coins. Steps’ official Twitter account is @AltcoinSteps.
Buying and Selling Steps
Steps can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steps directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steps should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steps using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.