Stellar (XLM) Price Down 8.5% Over Last Week
Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded up 7.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. Stellar has a market capitalization of $4.93 billion and approximately $90.96 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Stellar has traded 8.5% lower against the US dollar. One Stellar coin can now be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002966 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Qryptos, Bitcoin Indonesia, Binance and Poloniex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00007909 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.02 or 0.00848479 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00016351 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011165 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00041533 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00103097 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00178756 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $714.99 or 0.07980270 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, Mr. Exchange, Upbit, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), BCEX, Bittrex, Bitcoin Indonesia, Poloniex, Exrates, GOPAX, Qryptos, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, OKEx, Kraken, RippleFox, Binance, Gatehub and CoinEgg. It is not presently possible to buy Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.