Stellar (XLM) Hits Market Capitalization of $1.07 Billion
Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 10th. During the last week, Stellar has traded 5% lower against the dollar. Stellar has a market capitalization of $1.07 billion and approximately $188.75 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for about $0.0532 or 0.00000732 BTC on popular exchanges including Kraken, Liquid, Kucoin and Poloniex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013824 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.87 or 0.00204555 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $95.12 or 0.01308160 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00030198 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.54 or 0.00117428 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000086 BTC.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Kuna, Stronghold, Kucoin, CoinEgg, Huobi, OTCBTC, ABCC, Liquid, Indodax, Vebitcoin, Koineks, Sistemkoin, Bitfinex, Bittrex, CEX.IO, OKEx, Stellarport, CryptoMarket, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, RippleFox, Cryptomate, Upbit, GOPAX, Koinex, Exmo, Gate.io, Kryptono, C2CX, Binance, HitBTC, BCEX, Poloniex, Ovis, Exrates, BitMart, ZB.COM and Kraken. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.