Stellar Trading 6.6% Higher Over Last Week (XLM)
Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 8.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 4th. In the last week, Stellar has traded up 6.6% against the U.S. dollar. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $6.98 billion and approximately $97.77 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stellar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.38 or 0.00003298 BTC on exchanges including AEX, GOPAX, Gatehub and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008597 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.72 or 0.01035450 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016557 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008716 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00040322 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.29 or 0.00089732 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.22 or 0.00185061 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00016031 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $983.09 or 0.08574000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, Qryptos, Kraken, Bittrex, Upbit, Mr. Exchange, Binance, RippleFox, Poloniex, BCEX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, GOPAX, Bitcoin Indonesia, Exrates, CoinEgg, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Gatehub and OKEx. It is not possible to purchase Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.