Stellar Price Up 12.2% This Week (XLM)
Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $4.59 billion and $92.11 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stellar coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00003703 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Kraken, Qryptos and CEX.IO. During the last seven days, Stellar has traded 12.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005556 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015077 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 23.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.86 or 0.00315811 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00165215 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 30.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00012693 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 51.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00042679 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 40.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Gate.io, Koinex, Exmo, Sistemkoin, Kraken, Qryptos, Bitfinex, Indodax, Bitbns, Koineks, RippleFox, CoinEgg, Stellarport, OTCBTC, BCEX, Vebitcoin, C2CX, HitBTC, Huobi, Poloniex, Cryptomate, Binance, CEX.IO, Exrates, GOPAX, BitMart, Stronghold, CryptoMarket, Upbit, Kucoin, Kuna, Bittrex, OKEx, ZB.COM and Ovis. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.