Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 14th. Stellar has a market capitalization of $16.08 billion and approximately $3.02 billion worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Stellar has traded up 9.3% against the dollar. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.70 or 0.00001397 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00002808 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.63 or 0.00099741 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $296.76 or 0.00596404 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $120.41 or 0.00241981 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.14 or 0.00032428 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00004677 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00012831 BTC.
- SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is a decentralized platform that aims to connect banks, payments systems, and people. Integrate to move money quickly, reliably, and at almost no cost. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar's goal is to bring the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks and more revenue for businesses. Stellar Lumens is not mineable and does not use proof of work (PoW). Instead, Stellar uses SCP, the stellar consensus protocol. Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Block Number), Stellar.org Dashboard (Total Supply) “
Buying and Selling Stellar
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.