Stellar 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $42.42 Million (XLM)
Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 3rd. Stellar has a total market cap of $6.00 billion and approximately $42.42 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Stellar has traded 8.7% lower against the US dollar. One Stellar coin can currently be purchased for $0.33 or 0.00002840 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), OKEx and Bitcoin Indonesia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007948 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.46 or 0.01087430 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016380 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008723 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00039278 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.23 or 0.00089349 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.09 or 0.00184271 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00015886 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,004.50 or 0.08776680 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, OKEx, GOPAX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Gatehub, RippleFox, Binance, Kraken, Upbit, AEX, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Mr. Exchange, Poloniex, Exrates, Bittrex, Qryptos, BCEX and Bitcoin Indonesia. It is not currently possible to buy Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.