Steem Dollars Trading 2.9% Lower This Week (SBD)
Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 23rd. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be purchased for about $0.97 or 0.00017387 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including GOPAX, Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX and Bittrex. During the last week, Steem Dollars has traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar. Steem Dollars has a market cap of $8.97 million and approximately $92,049.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5,576.98 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $290.30 or 0.05230010 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00007233 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.62 or 0.02047025 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018094 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00009947 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005557 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003427 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00042282 BTC.
About Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Upbit, HitBTC, Poloniex, GOPAX and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.