Steem Dollars (SBD) Reaches Market Cap of $5.97 Million
Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 16th. Over the last week, Steem Dollars has traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be bought for $0.79 or 0.00007689 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC and GOPAX. Steem Dollars has a market capitalization of $5.97 million and approximately $10,374.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10,280.13 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $307.20 or 0.02989544 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007019 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001517 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004299 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.79 or 0.00728662 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003316 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005323 BTC.
Steem Dollars Coin Profile
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex, GOPAX, HitBTC, Poloniex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.